Awkward moments you have been caught with food

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
While i was still young, i was part of a kids dance group in church. There was a particular sunday we where about to present our dance. I decided to buy some biscuits, i thought i could quickly eat it before going on stage but we where called. With no where to keep my already opened biscuits, i decided to carry it to stage hidden in one of my little Pockets, only for the whole biscuit to fall off in stage. I can still remember the laughs 😂
What's your story?

While i was still young, i was part of a kids dance group in church. There was a particular sunday we where about to present our dance. I decided to buy some biscuits, i thought i could quickly eat it before going on stage but we where called. With no where to keep my already opened biscuits, i decided to carry it to stage hidden in one of my little Pockets, only for the whole biscuit to fall off in stage. I can still remember the laughs 😂
What's your story?
That was funny but you're so young that time and your concerned was to satisfy your hunger. People laugh because they were amused of your gut 😁

haha, that is funny, when i was a kid my parents buys a biscuit for me and for my little sister and i don't finish my biscuit quickly i hide it for some time till my sister finish her biscuit then i try to make my sister jealous by showing my biscuit and when my father finds out that i didn't start my biscuit he split my part and give it to both of us, and that makes me very mad, haha

That was funny but you're so young that time and your concerned was to satisfy your hunger. People laugh because they were amused of your gut 😁
True, it would have been a lot more embarrassing if I was much older when this happened.

13,121Threads
98,594Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member