Bad times always needs patience.

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
We all have bad times and good times and usually during the bad time we are surrounded by problems. I am passing through a bad phase and everyday there's some problem in my house, either some gadget gives up suddenly or the maid takes a leave and so on. In this phase though we feel irritated we have to be patient.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
It is true that you need to be patient, but you also need to do something to reduce this expectation, because it will only be beneficial for you

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
It is true that you need to be patient, but you also need to do something to reduce this expectation, because it will only be beneficial for you
Gadgets are not human that we can expect from them a long life but where the maid is concerned I can expect her not to take leave unnecessarily which she is.

When faced with problems, it is essential to maintain a calm demeanor. Take a moment to assess the situation and factor in all possible solutions. It can be difficult but try not to let your emotions take over. Losing your temper won't do any good. It is best to remain patient and keep a level head while you work through the problem.

We all have bad times and good times and usually during the bad time we are surrounded by problems. I am passing through a bad phase and everyday there's some problem in my house, either some gadget gives up suddenly or the maid takes a leave and so on. In this phase though we feel irritated we have to be patient.
Patience is our power that leads us to endure problems, insults, inequalities, unfairness and more. Let's stay focused and mind our own to be happy despite the odds that surround us.

• Like Button
Patience is our power that leads us to endure problems, insults, inequalities, unfairness and more. Let's stay focused and mind our own to be happy despite the odds that surround us.
Enduring problems we really need patience but no way am I going to tolerate insults, inequalities and unfair treatment.

When it comes to life, there is always ups and downs, during these hards times we need to stay patient and be focus to be able to scale through.

• Like Button
You are right, patience is the most important factor for every person, people who have little patience will certainly act rashly which will ultimately harm themselves. Patience also requires practice.