Badminton player dies of cardiac arrest in between a match.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.167950
Referral Credit
This comes as a shock. I just took my phone to come here and this news flashed. Seems like all the social media platforms are flooded with this shocking video that is quite upsetting. A 17 years old Chinese Badminton Player named Zhang Zhijjie collapsed on the floor amid the match. And the medical help came in time. The 17 years old was declared dead and the reason cited was sudden cardiac arrest. That's a shocking! Such a young person and that too who seemed so physically fit succumbed to a sudden cardiac arrest. More on the death might come in the future. But for now they just closed the statement saying that a an emerging talent in the game us lost.
You can read more here.

@magnus2022 , @Sanjeev and @Augusta . You all have made a valid point. Ironically, we have noticed an increase in cardiac arrest in young people and many have lost their lives in gym and doing some fitness related activities. We hear more of these news after the pandemic.

@magnus2022 , @Sanjeev and @Augusta . You all have made a valid point. Ironically, we have noticed an increase in cardiac arrest in young people and many have lost their lives in gym and doing some fitness related activities. We hear more of these news after the pandemic.

That's what I have been reading such cases a lot these days. Some people are relating it to the coron vaccination.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member