Bandits kidnapped 40 people and killed 8 police officers in northern Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Nigeria have been experiencing security challenges since the emergence of Boko Haram. On daily basis, people are abducted for ransom. This morning, bandits attacked a village in Nasarawa state in Nigeria killing eight police officers and abducted bo fewer than 40 residents.
A resident of the kaura village said that the bandits numbering up to twelve in number came with truck and was fully armed. He said, they attack the house of former government official and killed his wife and children.

I remembered the group Boko Haram, which abducted 200 young high school female students. I don't know what happens to the young girls. My heart bled when I saw them on board a big tuck and one girl, age 14 jumped from the truck on a grassy road. She intended to do it so that she would not be seen jumping out. She survived with broken bones. I hope the girl survived😨

So much insecurity in Nigeria now. There's a recent one where over 200 pupils are kidnapped. this is becoming very scary.
Are they the same group calked Boko Haram? It seems they're deadlier than the Abusayaff in my country. But this group is under the umbrella of Sison the founder of rebellion in the Philippines.

Are they the same group calked Boko Haram? It seems they're deadlier than the Abusayaff in my country. But this group is under the umbrella of Sison the founder of rebellion in the Philippines.
Yes we have Boko harem here they have been causing mayhem in the country for a very long while now. I don't know why they can't be killed now

Yes we have Boko harem here they have been causing mayhem in the country for a very long while now. I don't know why they can't be killed now
They are not easy to eliminate but if your president is very serious in his position he must by all means declare all out war of those terrorists.

They are not easy to eliminate but if your president is very serious in his position he must by all means declare all out war of those terrorists.
This is one of things he said he will handle if he becomes the president he has been in the office for more than 6 months and no changes

It would be so hard to get all of them, especially if they are higher ups supporting them. Cause I find it hard to believe they don't have sponsorship from does in one sort of power or the other.

It would be so hard to get all of them, especially if they are higher ups supporting them. Cause I find it hard to believe they don't have sponsorship from does in one sort of power or the other.
You are right the top people up there maybe the northern leaders are their main sponsors. They better keep killing themselves and not other part of the country.

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member