Bandits killed two brother after collecting ransom from family

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Suspected bandits have k!lled two brothers after collecting ransom from their family in Kebbi State. Nigeria

The brothers were abducted while working on their farm in the Garin Mai Rai-Rai days back Residents of the community confirmed the incident in Facebook posts on Friday, August 9, 2024.

What a pity to the two brothers victims of cruelty of animal kidnappers. There are a series of killings there in your country, mate. Ours here series of illegal drugs but are apprehended by police. It happens when the government head is weak like the Ph President now, weak.

What a pity to the two brothers victims of cruelty of animal kidnappers. There are a series of killings there in your country, mate. Ours here series of illegal drugs but are apprehended by police. It happens when the government head is weak like the Ph President now, weak.
I can just imagine the truama the parents are going through. you kill two grown sons after the parents have paid ransom. ita really sad

I can just imagine the truama the parents are going through. you kill two grown sons after the parents have paid ransom. ita really sad
That's indeed sad and worrisome that may affect the system of the society. I am hoping that those criminals were apprehended and jailed.

This is just pure wickedness. After kidnapping them, and taking ransom, they still choose to kill them.
I hate human beings like that so heartless and brutal. I wonder what kind of heart they have, no pity. Perhaps, they are blinded with greediness.

I hate human beings like that so heartless and brutal. I wonder what kind of heart they have, no pity. Perhaps, they are blinded with greediness.
Indeed they are heartless, this is just pure evil, and the rate of kidnapping in my country these days is becoming something else. I pray we all stay safe.

Indeed they are heartless, this is just pure evil, and the rate of kidnapping in my country these days is becoming something else. I pray we all stay safe.
That is alarming. I'm hoping your government can do a drastic penalty for that kind of act. The police authorities must also function act according to their commitment and dedication to save lives and punish the criminals and not siding them.

13,280Threads
99,398Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member