Bassirou Faye the youngest elected president on the African continent

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
Bassirou Diomaye Faye, has been sworn in as the fifth Senegalese president. He is 44-year-old and youngest elected president on the African continent.

He took power from the past president Macky Sall and this happened on Tuesday, April 2, 2024, The swearing in was witnessed by African leaders in the new town of Diamniadio, capital of Dakar.

Nigeria’s President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was in attendance.

That's nice, let them start giving power to younger persons let's see if they would be able to perform better In this positions.
Yeah right, I wished this can be applicable to Nigeria so that these old thieves we have in power can go and rest for the young intellects

Yeah right, I wished this can be applicable to Nigeria so that these old thieves we have in power can go and rest for the young intellects
Yes it would be nice to see this happening here in Nigeria. Let them give the young ones a chance and let's see if they can do better.

Yes it would be nice to see this happening here in Nigeria. Let them give the young ones a chance and let's see if they can do better.
I know the young one can do better. You know the young ones can be very creative and innovative and want the best for everyone

I know the young one can do better. You know the young ones can be very creative and innovative and want the best for everyone
Yes but the problem is even if they give the young ones the opportunity to rule, would they lead them make decisions on their own? Especially these so called godfathers who tend to act in the shadows.

Yes but the problem is even if they give the young ones the opportunity to rule, would they lead them make decisions on their own? Especially these so called godfathers who tend to act in the shadows.
That's right godfatherism has eaten so deep into the fiber of Nigerian politics. But I pray they are first given a chance so we see as it goes

He might have good deeds because despite young people voted him. My congratulations to new president of the African continent.
Yeah he does have some sterling qualilies that stood him out. Kudos to him for being great

Yeah he does have some sterling qualilies that stood him out. Kudos to him for being great
Let us hope that he will not change his attitude. We cannot say yes for him as good not unless see hs works approved by people.

Let us hope that he will not change his attitude. We cannot say yes for him as good not unless see hs works approved by people.
Haha, hopefully he would not deviate and would not allow power gets into his head

13,179Threads
98,942Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member