Be Careful in Investing

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.613200
Referral Credit
I often read news about cases of fraud using investment mode, and strangely enough, this kind of fraud continues to happen and is repeated and many people become victims. Fraudsters take advantage of human nature which is greedy, lazy and doesn't want to make money easily, so what do you think are the characteristics of fraudulent investments?

I often read news about cases of fraud using investment mode, and strangely enough, this kind of fraud continues to happen and is repeated and many people become victims. Fraudsters take advantage of human nature which is greedy, lazy and doesn't want to make money easily, so what do you think are the characteristics of fraudulent investments?
There are always alot of investment fraud and scam so one need to be careful witbthw way you allow people to view your private information which my include your credit card others confidential stuff

Those wealthy never care how much they lose, they are thrilled with what they are doing. It seems like a game for them, but ordinary humans, are afraid to invest in millions.
It is not in human nature to lose, but greediness is the mother of all vice. Greediness make people to make silly decisions.

It is not in human nature to lose, but greediness is the mother of all vice. Greediness make people to make silly decisions.
Agree greediness is like a disease hard to cure the unstoppable desire of greediness for some people who can afford to lose millions.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member