Be kind to others and destiny will reward you

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
Whether we like it or not, there is good karma if you show kindness to people. Only a few people have a kind heart mostly strict and indifferent and for what reason, we have no right to question. Ours will be to do we think right to be happy, with no enemy, no negativity, and no faking. Many don't believe in destiny but those who believe surely have experienced this kind of reality after helping someone in need or in trouble. The reward may not be instant, but it will come without your expectations. Let us not forget this virtue of our Lord which states that: Kindness begets kindness.

This is one thing my parents taught me. We where warned not to even hurt anyone emotionally. They can hurt us but never hurt them back.
It is not good to hurt others. Our conscience will punish us and people will no longer trust and like us. They will always kee the hurt for many years.

I still try to be kind to other people, even though they don't do the same to me, even their attitude is bad and makes me hurt. However, I remain patient and believe that God will never waste the goodness of His servants.

I still try to be kind to other people, even though they don't do the same to me, even their attitude is bad and makes me hurt. However, I remain patient and believe that God will never waste the goodness of His servants.
Let us be patient because the more our head aches and life miserable because of bad manners of people that may infect our mood. It is not easy, but et us ignore them.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member