• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Become a reseller

I know a lot of persons who are making good money from this. They simply buy and then resell at a higher price. It's one of the easiest business to start.
That's right, this is a good way to still make money. You buy cheaper and sell higher.

I had done it a lot of time and earned money from there. It remain a little bit of tough but it is practical way as I buy items like small Solar panels from wholesale market in bulk in cheap prices then give it's ads on OLX and sell it when customer contact me.

Reselling can definitely be profitable if done right. The key would be finding products with good margins and demand. You'd also need to make sure there's enough turnover so inventory doesn't sit too long. Marketing and good customer service would be important too to build a strong customer base.

It's happening here everywhere people reselling and their earnings are good enough to sustain and support for family's daily needs.

You are right, my friend. They are reselling items to support the family. And, it is increasingly becoming more popular these days.

It is. In fact, it is among the most popular businesses in the Philippines. I'm currently looking for a reliable supplier so that I can start one real soon.
You are on the right track. You can start your reselling business even with the little capital you have and you would make it.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member