Being a better version of yourself

All of my plan is to be a better person of my self, i don't want to be the same person i was yesterday, mu plan is to change and grow every day, and i am setting a plan and a goal to reach in my life, so that is why i want to be a better person every day.

All of my plan is to be a better person of my self, i don't want to be the same person i was yesterday, mu plan is to change and grow every day, and i am setting a plan and a goal to reach in my life, so that is why i want to be a better person every day.
Yesh and you would be. it just jedd you working at it daily.

Yesh and you would be. it just jedd you working at it daily.
Yeah, all my plans are to work hard and to have something now, and then to have some good and peacefully rest when i get older, i want to give something good for my children and for my grandchildren, they i don't want to see them living the life i lived.

Yeah, all my plans are to work hard and to have something now, and then to have some good and peacefully rest when i get older, i want to give something good for my children and for my grandchildren, they i don't want to see them living the life i lived.
Sure whatever we set our minds is achievable. You can do it with a determined heart.

13,040Threads
98,103Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member