Being a BREADWINNER

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Being the breadwinner can be both fulfilling and draining. While you may take pride in your role as the main financial provider, which gives a sense of purpose and accomplishment for supporting your household, the weight of that responsibility can sometimes feel heavy. This pressure can be intensified by the emotional, mental, and physical challenges that come with it. Some breadwinners also feel isolated as they tend to carry their burden alone, which affects their mental health. So to all breadwinners out there, your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed. Make time for yourself. You're doing an incredible job.

Are you a breadwinner?

Being a bread is incredible. We can do the impossible, and possible. I was once the breadwinner in my family for two people at the young age, of 21. Right after graduation, I was bombarded with an ordeal that I could refuse to take. I am proud of myself, I was able to conquer the battle for two years. I salute myself, yeah.

Are you a breadwinner?
Both my wife and I are breadwinners in our house. Even when I was the only one working, we both were. She took care of our kids and our house. Having both of us running the house together, we were both winners.

I and my husband married more than 15 years ago and today I'm still the main breadwinner. When my father passed away and mother was dying cause her cancer, he had got rid of the public examination that would have established his financial life to travel to my former country to become her caregiver. So I'm not complaining to be the main breadwinner for a so long time. It's challenging, that's the truth, but it's necessary. I'm grateful.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member