Being with a perfectionist

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
They are people that try to live that perfect life whether real or imagined. They want things done as perfect as possible but you know we are imperfect beings so it might be a tad difficult. But perfectionist don't believe that , they think we should gear to be perfect I can't deal with them. How about you?

Last edited:
I can't be with a perfect person, there is no perfect but there are people feeling perfect feeling they are doing what is right.It will be difficult to adjust our behavior to people like them. What if we are a laughing type and here comes the perfectionist who may mot like loud laughter.

I can't be with a perfect person, there is no perfect but there are people feeling perfect feeling they are doing what is right.It will be difficult to adjust our behavior to people like them. What if we are a laughing type and here comes the perfectionist who may mot like loud laughter.
Same here I can't be with them they seems difficult people

Same here I can't be with them they seems difficult people
They're difficult and hard to please. I think they better see a psychologist. They forgot there is no perfect human being. We're all sinners 😊.

They're difficult and hard to please. I think they better see a psychologist. They forgot there is no perfect human being. We're all sinners 😊.
Yeah I think it is kind of a personality disorder which need to be sorted out with therapy.

They are people that try to live that perfect life whether real or imagined. They want things done as perfect as possible but you know we are imperfect beings so it might be a tad difficult. But perfectionist don't believe that , they think we should gear to be perfect I can't deal with them. How about you?
I don't want to live with a person who thinks perfection is possible, we are humans we can't be prefect, if a person try's to be perfect then he or she don't like to try new things and also they are very scary on their life they live similar life style everyday.

True, we have a lots of things to worry about and our day to day activity is so hard to be perfect and it is very hard to watch our every steps and our every move in order to be perfect.
Sure a lot fo live for and achieve. So no time to really want to be perfect and struggle at it.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member