Benefit of having regular family meeting

Having a family meeting regularly is good for all families you would have time for the whole family to communicate. Regular meeting help the family navigate transitions and get everyone's input. What do you think?
Regular family meeting helps to strengthen family bond by bringing family members to discuss about issues affecting them or just meeting for dinner or fun.

Regular family meeting helps to strengthen family bond by bringing family members to discuss about issues affecting them or just meeting for dinner or fun.
It only works in a family where love has been embedded foundationally. If not, it won't be so difficult for a family meeting to turn violent creating more distance than bonds.

I think is very important and a "must" to keep family united. Not only meetings for fun or dinner, but also to discuss issues helping each other. I did not grow up on that type of environment, but I started doing it with the family I am creating, even though my kids are still kids, it's the perfect time to start.

Sure thatx how it should be. Everyone needs to come together to discuss it does help with bonding.

Having a general family meeting from time to time is extremely important, it create a ground where everyone can express themselves and say the things bothering them.

This is indeed very helpful for the family members to unite and share ideas, life experiences and can come with ways that can help in uplifting each other financial by offering support on issues like starting businesses among other things.

We don't have family meeting. My siblings live from the different parts in the Philippines. Others work abroad. But we have a yearly family reunion and those far away go home to attend.
That's a great way to have a family reunion moment for that matter. It's a very great idea indeed for all the family members to meet at least once in the whole year.

That's a great way to have a family reunion moment for that matter. It's a very great idea indeed for all the family members to meet at least once in the whole year.
it is indeed good. Everyone gathers from the eldest to the youngest and from the first grandchildren of my parents up to the rest of the family's kids. It is so awesome meeting our siblings we almost do not recognize.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member