Benefits of having PETS

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Pets can lessen loneliness, lower stress, anxiety, and depression, promote play and exercise, and even enhance mental and physical health. A pet can make a child feel more safe and active as they grow up. Moreover, pets offer priceless companionship.

If we have pets, especially dogs, we would have the best love life, It was proven by experts that those who have pet dogs have many good attractions from the opposite sex. Apart from that, it was proven that one could have a long life.

While growing up, my family had a dog or two, but I really was not attached to the dogs.

Fast forward to living on my own, 2 newborn kittens were found in my roommate's and my garage abandoned. The roommates voted to keep one to have in our house. The male cat. The female cat went to a friend. They named "our" cat Vincent.

Vincent was so bad and would bite my legs and ankles non-stop. I was afraid of him. His teeth look like 4-inch fangs.

Now? The Blessed Virgin Mary has interceded for me! Vincent cuddles with me when I lay down on the couch.

Why do you think that he has changed?

Pets can lessen loneliness, lower stress, anxiety, and depression, promote play and exercise, and even enhance mental and physical health. A pet can make a child feel more safe and active as they grow up. Moreover, pets offer priceless companionship.
Yes, pets, in addition to being good company for us humans, they also serve to take care of our homes and accompany people with disabilities.

While growing up, my family had a dog or two, but I really was not attached to the dogs.

Fast forward to living on my own, 2 newborn kittens were found in my roommate's and my garage abandoned. The roommates voted to keep one to have in our house. The male cat. The female cat went to a friend. They named "our" cat Vincent.

Vincent was so bad and would bite my legs and ankles non-stop. I was afraid of him. His teeth look like 4-inch fangs.

Now? The Blessed Virgin Mary has interceded for me! Vincent cuddles with me when I lay down on the couch.

Why do you think that he has changed?
One of our rescued kittens was like that when we first brought him to our home too. I would have lots of scratches and bite marks, especially on my legs and arms. but now that he's grown, he loves to cuddle and would sleep beside me. Maybe they are just adjusting at first; that's why they're like that.

I have two dogs in my flat. I adopted the other one from my younger sister because she can no longer care for all of the dogs at my parents' place. Having dogs can help reduce stress and provide unconditional love. This is why I prefer dogs to humans. LOL

While growing up, my parents didn't really like pets so I didn't grow up with one. While there are lots of benefits of owning a pet, there are still responsibilities on how you care for them.

While growing up, my parents didn't really like pets so I didn't grow up with one. While there are lots of benefits of owning a pet, there are still responsibilities on how you care for them.
That's true. You must be responsible pet owner. They are not toys or decorations that you can simply discard when you no longer want them.

I think the main advantage of animals is that they will love you no matter what. Especially dogs, they know how to love sincerely until death. And I only had a dog when I was a child, maybe in the future I will get one, but I want to be sure that I will have enough money for the best food for him

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member