Benefits of late closing hours to a business

For me I feel it does not benefit the business in anyway cause you would be overworking yourself each day. It might also be hard to get customers at that time, unless you are running a business that your target audience usually moves at that time.

For me I feel it does not benefit the business in anyway cause you would be overworking yourself each day. It might also be hard to get customers at that time, unless you are running a business that your target audience usually moves at that time.
Agree on that, there will be no people roaming around to buy. They're at home eating then sleeping to rest the body from whole day work.

Near our house, there's a café that operates from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. and they're doing pretty well. I think it depends on what type of business you have. There's also a pharmacy here that operates 24/7 and a fast food restaurant too. They just have their employees on a shifting schedule. and it's very beneficial, I think, because most of their customers work from 8 to 5, so they can just go there outside their working hours and still cater to them.

Near our house, there's a café that operates from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. and they're doing pretty well. I think it depends on what type of business you have. There's also a pharmacy here that operates 24/7 and a fast food restaurant too. They just have their employees on a shifting schedule. and it's very beneficial, I think, because most of their customers work from 8 to 5, so they can just go there outside their working hours and still cater to them.
Yeah if they are running shift then there's no much pressure on the workers but some one man business's over work their workers with late time jobs

Agree on that, there will be no people roaming around to buy. They're at home eating then sleeping to rest the body from whole day work.
Exactly, most business owners tend to assume when their business is open till midnight they will make more money, this is not always the case.

Exactly, most business owners tend to assume when their business is open till midnight they will make more money, this is not always the case.
Yeah sometimes they even get their selves into trouble with night robbers and other scammers that might want to try their luck.

I think the only offline businesses that should open for 24 hours are emergency services business like pharmacies. And with that, they should have police presence around their premises. Apart from that, all other businesses should close at night to be safe.

Our body is not a stone. We need rest. We have to listen to our body. Medicine this time is above the neck price. The more you consume current.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member