Best business to invest with little capital!

Ifiokke

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.030750
Referral Credit
They're some simple business you can run with just a little investment capital both offline and online, I believe I can get some business idea from this forum, please share your experience concerning this topic.

The offline world needs a lots of money to invest on business, but the online is better for us who don't have that much money to invest on business plans, and you can try investing on cryptocurrency you can buy and hold it or you can try future trading crypto coins, and also you can stake your money with specific coins.

They're some simple business you can run with just a little investment capital both offline and online, I believe I can get some business idea from this forum, please share your experience concerning this topic.
We have numerous business ideas you can start with little capital. With little capital, you can start firewood selling business and make much profit daily.

If you are looking for a simple business with small capital, there are several business ideas that might be suitable for you, such as a franchise business, you can also sell online by opening an online shop or joining a marketplace, either selling your own goods or selling other people's goods, such as dropshipping or resellers.

If you are looking for a simple business with small capital, there are several business ideas that might be suitable for you, such as a franchise business, you can also sell online by opening an online shop or joining a marketplace, either selling your own goods or selling other people's goods, such as dropshipping or resellers.
I've been hearing about making money online by owning an online store. How does that works because i really love earning without much stress.

I've been hearing about making money online by owning an online store. How does that works because i really love earning without much stress.
If you want to sell online you have to first determine the product you want to sell, then you also have to look for a trusted supplier with low prices but good quality, then you can open an online shop or just join the marketplace.

If you want to sell online you have to first determine the product you want to sell, then you also have to look for a trusted supplier with low prices but good quality, then you can open an online shop or just join the marketplace.
I'm getting to understand now. If i want to deal with deodorant or body care products, i think I'll make more sales. But i don't know if i can use only my WhatsApp to do this successfully.

I'm getting to understand now. If i want to deal with deodorant or body care products, i think I'll make more sales. But i don't know if i can use only my WhatsApp to do this successfully.
Deodorants and body care products have a wide market share so you can't just use WhatsApp as a promotional medium. You need social media that has a wider user base such as Facebook and Tiktok, but you can also test offering on WhatsApp to see if many people are interested in your product. .

Deodorants and body care products have a wide market share so you can't just use WhatsApp as a promotional medium. You need social media that has a wider user base such as Facebook and Tiktok, but you can also test offering on WhatsApp to see if many people are interested in your product. .
I don't really have followers on TikTok, but i have so many viewers when i post on my WhatsApp status that's why i preferred WhatsApp. But I'll also try Facebook.

I don't really have followers on TikTok, but i have so many viewers when i post on my WhatsApp status that's why i preferred WhatsApp. But I'll also try Facebook.
If you only rely on WhatsApp, of course your sales turnover will be small, so it would be good if you could promote your products on other social media such as Facebook, because I also often buy things on Facebook.

You can try selling consumables online to close family and friends. Most people get started in business this way in my country, them move on to owning shops and larger businesses.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member