Best paid to walk,move app in 2024? | Discussion Bucks

Best paid to walk,move app in 2024?

I think that apart from Sweatcoin, another of the best apps to make money walking is Weward, I don't know if it's available globally, but you should take a look at it.

For sure l have never been engaged in the walking apps. Ever since that venture started, l had not think about that.

How you can monetize Sweatcoins? Can you buy something in some online store?
I think some exchanges allow you to exchange your Sweat for fiat money or other cryptos like Bitcoin etc, I even sold them on OKX and Bybit, but I don't know if you can still sell them on those exchanges.

Paid to walk apps don't work with my location I don't even know why. but it is a fun way to make money

From the time my phone was stolen, I have never retrieved my Sweatcoin account on my new phone.

I will check the Weward app too , and maybe it is time to retrieve my Sweatcoin.

These applications are not usually very profitable and I am worried about what they may be doing with the data obtained, we do not know where they go, but hey, if that small income helps people...

I have sweatcoin account and my sweatcoin is over 1000. But the coins don't have much value now. Am surprised to hear that sweatcoin can be exchanged in bybit and some crypto exchanges

I have sweatcoin account and my sweatcoin is over 1000. But the coins don't have much value now. Am surprised to hear that sweatcoin can be exchanged in bybit and some crypto exchanges
Me too I think this was added recently pretty cool not sure how it works but at least you have the option