• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Between Chat GPT or Bard AI: Which one do you prefer?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
We have been faced with the reality of language models that help in writing. The first of such AI tool was ChatGPT. It took the whole internet by storm.

Google later entered the language model market with Bard AI. It is slowly gaining entrance and making stealt movements in the language model market.

I have used the two AI models and I prefer Bard AI to ChatGPT. With the Google's Bard AI, relevant video links are shown to you to highlight the source of the write up.

Bard AI is more current with information than ChatGPT which knowledge base dates as far back as January 2022. And lastly, Bard AI atteches images to the write ups to make it look professional.

Which one do you prefer among the language models? Bard AI or ChatGPT?

I know that Chat GPT is faster than Bard AI. It almost generates the information at a click but I don't know why they can't make it to give real time information. That's where Bard dwarfs it.

I have not used either of them yet. I tried ChatGPT once to see how efficient it is. My daughter uses it from time to time and finds it good. From what I heard from people, Bard AI is better as it has access to real time and latest contents.
It seems that free version of these AI tools come with their limitations.

I have not used either of them yet. I tried ChatGPT once to see how efficient it is. My daughter uses it from time to time and finds it good. From what I heard from people, Bard AI is better as it has access to real time and latest contents.
It seems that free version of these AI tools come with their limitations.
I have tried the two. If speed of information is your main concern, Chat GPT is the best for you. If you want the most current information, Try Bard or Copilot.

Even though I have Chatgpt, Bard, etc. accounts, because my work is not related to content, I rarely use them, so there is no AI which I prefer, in fact I use ChatGPt detector more often.
You use that for your moderation work on Trendri to detect AI generated contents, I guess.

Back to topic, Bard changed to Gemini and it is getting closer to the response speed of chat GPT.

Yesterday, I used both Chat GPT and Gemini to summarize a text. And Bard gave me good explanations that were far better than what Chat GPT gave me. I go with Bard.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member