Beware of a treacherous snake

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
The other term best suits the word treacherous snake is betrayal. I experienced this in my life one time when I got s boyfriend. I noticed that my best friend was always with us whenever we go so I was fed up and told her on her face why she's always with me and my boyfriend. I learned late that she tempted my boyfriend and she got pregnant. My ex never married her and left the country and continued his studies in Thailand.

It could also happen in business trusting someone only to know he's copying your tactic and style in business. And after some months you see that treacherous person almost copying everything. Let's always guard our lives never to be cheated or betrayed.

Bob Marley said that your best friend can be your worst enemy. In fact, it is the people you eat and drink with pose more danger to you than your enemies. I have experienced such and i make up my mind to have few friends or I stay on my own.

These days it's becoming really hard to find people you can trust, especially when it comes to matters related to money. People tend to show their true colors when it comes to money.

The other term best suits the word treacherous snake is betrayal. I experienced this in my life one time when I got s boyfriend. I noticed that my best friend was always with us whenever we go so I was fed up and told her on her face why she's always with me and my boyfriend. I learned late that she tempted my boyfriend and she got pregnant. My ex never married her and left the country and continued his studies in Thailand.

It could also happen in business trusting someone only to know he's copying your tactic and style in business. And after some months you see that treacherous person almost copying everything. Let's always guard our lives never to be cheated or betrayed.
That's the reason I don't believe in partnership business. We have to be very careful when getting into relationship with men and men with women.

That's the reason I don't believe in partnership business. We have to be very careful when getting into relationship with men and men with women.
That is true, itis never good to have a partner in business despite being small because two people have different mindsets and attitudes.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member