Biden vows to fight on in his first speech after presidential debate with rival Donald Trump

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.211550
Referral Credit
According to the news, US President Joe Biden addressed his poor performance in Thursday's presidential debate, just hours after he faltered on stage in Presidential against former President Donald Trump.

The news said that, during a rally in North Carolina, Biden pointed out what he called Trump's false claims during the debate about the economy, immigration, and crime.

Watch the full coverage of the news via YouTube.

But it seems the people wants Trump again this time. Biden should just take a bow now thstthr ovation is still high.
Presidents Biden was advised to step back to give the Democrats candidates a chance to administer America.

Well, since they believe he is underperforming then he should take it in goof Faith and let go
He's also too old to be ambitious. America needs a young and brave president. It's better for Barack Obama to run again.

He's also too old to be ambitious. America needs a young and brave president. It's better for Barack Obama to run again.
I don't know why old men why like to stay in power. Just like here in my country. The old men are running the presidency

I don't know why old men why like to stay in power. Just like here in my country. The old men are running the presidency
Nah, it's the trend anywhere in the globe. The reason behind it is their mental power and connections around the world compared to the young, no connection.

Nah, it's the trend anywhere in the globe. The reason behind it is their mental power and connections around the world compared to the young, no connection.
Then if that's the case they should use their old connection to make life better. Because I'm not really seeing their impact especially in my country

Then if that's the case they should use their old connection to make life better. Because I'm not really seeing their impact especially in my country
In my country, there are oldies in the Senate. The oldest is age 95😁. He's Senator Enrile a brilliant senator. He no longer runs in the latest senatorial election.

13,236Threads
99,196Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member