Billionaire tech boss, Elon Musk has been accused of having sexual relationships with different women

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Reports online has it that Billionaire tech boss, Elon Musk has been accused of having sexual relationships with different women.

One is a SpaceX executive and a former intern as well as asking another staff member to have his babies.it alleged that Musk, 52, was involved with an intern 20 years his junior and tried to rekindle the romance when she formally joined the firm.

In 2017,Musk offer the woman a full-time job at SpaceX where she would identify problems at the company which he invited her for drinks and touched her but he
supposedly said: ‘Oh I’m so bad. I shouldn’t be doing this’.

The woman rejected his advances. But he still ‘text her a lot’ and invited her to his home

Musk is also accused of repeatedly asking another female employee to have children with him. He asked her to do this before she received a £780,000 payoff and left the firm in 2013.

Another one is that it has been alleged that Mr Musk had a relationship with a female SpaceX executive in 2014 when he was separated but not divorced at the time from now ex-wife Talulah Riley. Reports stated that they made out and the next morning he promised the woman Tesla stock. But she begun to feel used and negotiated an £66,000 exit package from SpaceX.

Those who exposed this are women who arent contented with the payment. In doing this, Musk might give them additional pay to shut their nossy mouths.
Yeah right but I noticed that the rich always want to take advantage of girls and women with their money which is too bad

Yeah right but I noticed that the rich always want to take advantage of girls and women with their money which is too bad
It is also the fault of those women who ride on the invitation of Elon Musk, they should have stayed away, unless accept the million payment.

It is not true! It is the girls that always take advantage of the rich because of their wealth. Once the wealthy get involved with a woman, she will be thinking how to loot the man.

Oh, so its' the woman's fault here?
That's nice... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's not the fault of a man for a woman getting pregnant. She should have not consented the urge of the man. Maybe she likes the body language too lol.

Elon Musk is a man and probably has not really killed the inhibitions of the male gender. As far as he didn't rape no one, that is his private life.

Reports online has it that Billionaire tech boss, Elon Musk has been accused of having sexual relationships with different women.

One is a SpaceX executive and a former intern as well as asking another staff member to have his babies.it alleged that Musk, 52, was involved with an intern 20 years his junior and tried to rekindle the romance when she formally joined the firm.

In 2017,Musk offer the woman a full-time job at SpaceX where she would identify problems at the company which he invited her for drinks and touched her but he
supposedly said: ‘Oh I’m so bad. I shouldn’t be doing this’.

The woman rejected his advances. But he still ‘text her a lot’ and invited her to his home

Musk is also accused of repeatedly asking another female employee to have children with him. He asked her to do this before she received a £780,000 payoff and left the firm in 2013.

Another one is that it has been alleged that Mr Musk had a relationship with a female SpaceX executive in 2014 when he was separated but not divorced at the time from now ex-wife Talulah Riley. Reports stated that they made out and the next morning he promised the woman Tesla stock. But she begun to feel used and negotiated an £66,000 exit package from SpaceX.
Nothing surprising. Most high profile people use their money to abuse women sexually. Most multinational companies higher ups are in the same footing in India and appoint women who would readily sleep with them.

Nothing surprising. Most high profile people use their money to abuse women sexually. Most multinational companies higher ups are in the same footing in India and appoint women who would readily sleep with them.
That's right. This is what the high and mighty do to women all the time. They just want to be sleeping with them

That's right. This is what the high and mighty do to women all the time. They just want to be sleeping with them
Women who want to extract money out of such people go and sleep with them.

Nothing is abuse when it comes to do with consent. Some ladies do that to get up the corporate ladder.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member