Bitcoin Bank

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
May I know if Bircoun Bank is legit? I have learned it last night through an ad and through the feedback from websites that Bitcobank is legit and many became millionaires of this. I think they are trading our capital. My friend earned 1.8 million pesos a month and she has now accumulated 80. 90 million and she traveled to Niagara Falls and other countries with beautiful spots. The capital is 22, 890 pesos. I registered last night, and still waiting for the emails but someone misscalled me last night. For those who are experts on crypto and bitcoins, may I know f you are familiar with Bitcoin Bank?

As far as I know, Bitcoin banks are conventional banks that accept Bitcoin both as investment and as collateral. I don't understand whether the Bitcoin bank you mentioned is a crypto exchange or an investment platform. Which country does the bank's Bitcoin come from and is the bank's Bitcoin also registered.

As far as I know, Bitcoin banks are conventional banks that accept Bitcoin both as investment and as collateral. I don't understand whether the Bitcoin bank you mentioned is a crypto exchange or an investment platform. Which country does the bank's Bitcoin come from and is the bank's Bitcoin also registered.
It is an investment platform. It is the Bitcoin bank that trades the investment capital of a member. I am wondering about the big profit of the people from the Philippines. Most members of Bitcoin bank are from my country and they are now wealthy.

It is an investment platform. It is the Bitcoin bank that trades the investment capital of a member. I am wondering about the big profit of the people from the Philippines. Most members of Bitcoin bank are from my country and they are now wealthy.
I'm afraid it's a scam, if you want to invest in crypto it's better on well-known and trusted platforms like Binance, Kraken etc. No investing person can become rich in a short time. You also need to investigate whether you are a member of Bitcoin Bank. from your country is it real or fake.

I'm afraid it's a scam, if you want to invest in crypto it's better on well-known and trusted platforms like Binance, Kraken etc. No investing person can become rich in a short time. You also need to investigate whether you are a member of Bitcoin Bank. from your country is it real or fake.
That's also my assumption because it's so impossible to earn millions in just a short period of time. Those who testified about their income from a Bitcoin Bank were from Philippines. I'll ask Central Bank.

That's also my assumption because it's so impossible to earn millions in just a short period of time. Those who testified about their income from a Bitcoin Bank were from Philippines. I'll ask Central Bank.
My guess is that it's not a bank like the ones we encounter every day, and I'm sure it's just a bank in name, but in fact their business license is not a form of bank, so the Bitcoin Bank you are referring to will not be registered with the central bank.

My guess is that it's not a bank like the ones we encounter every day, and I'm sure it's just a bank in name, but in fact their business license is not a form of bank, so the Bitcoin Bank you are referring to will not be registered with the central bank.
I'm also hesitant and confused then their personnel keeps on calling me but I ignored. I have my doubt about Bitcoin Bank. It seems they're traders.

I'm also hesitant and confused then their personnel keeps on calling me but I ignored. I have my doubt about Bitcoin Bank. It seems they're traders.
Both legit and registered crypto exchange and investment platforms will never call their members to invest, even though we have registered and even KYC verified. So I think it's getting weird.

Both legit and registered crypto exchange and investment platforms will never call their members to invest, even though we have registered and even KYC verified. So I think it's getting weird.
You're so right it's weird as if forcing me. I disliked it too which is why I never answered the call. I already blocked the number. It's annoying.

I am also very skeptical about that. l think that the bitcoin bank is another scam . lts however being advised that you should make a good research first before you venture into any investment platforms. This would prevent you from unnecessary losses that you can make from fake investment portfolios.

I am also very skeptical about that. l think that the bitcoin bank is another scam . lts however being advised that you should make a good research first before you venture into any investment platforms. This would prevent you from unnecessary losses that you can make from fake investment portfolios.
That's right that's why I never answered the call. I think they want me to deposit the capital which is almost $500 USD. I'm thankful I referred it here or else I'll experience a scam.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member