Bitcoin Hitting 30,000$.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
At this time when i am writing this post the price of most cryptocurrency's are increasing and from them bitcoin is hitting 34,000$, and that's a good move for bitcoin and a good news for thus who are investing on bitcoin and for thus who are holding bitcoin and waiting the price of bitcoin to increase, but do you think that bitcoin will reach 60,000 like 2021 before the end of 2023?

Right now it is already above $30000 thanks to all the news of the ETFs of blackrock, it can easily reach $37000 if FOMO continues to take over the crypto market.

Right now it is already above $30000 thanks to all the news of the ETFs of blackrock, it can easily reach $37000 if FOMO continues to take over the crypto market.
You are right when i was creating the above post the price was about 34k$ and if it hits 37,000 that will be interesting for me, i like online crypto trading and if the price of bitcoin increase that will give me some profit, and i am sure this news will exited thus who are holding bitcoins.

Hmm there are does who believe it will rise up to 40k, for me though i dont really have any expectations just let, so i am just observing to see how far it would go.

Hmm there are does who believe it will rise up to 40k, for me though i dont really have any expectations just let, so i am just observing to see how far it would go.
I think bitcoin is showing some progress on this two weeks, i am saying that because the price increased from 24,000 to 35,000$ in this two weeks and i think it have some potential to hit 40k but i am not 100% sure if it hits that much.

Now the price is already 70 thousand and to be honest, no one even expected that this would happen very soon. I think some people didn't even have time to buy the coin and lost their profit. Fortunately, I bought it a long time ago when the price was 40 thousand

12,033Threads
92,814Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member