Black or 3-in-1 Coffee?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Do you like drinking coffee? If yes, which one do you prefer, black or 3-in-1 coffee? As for me, I like them both. However, I have to choose the former for health reasons. 3-in-1 coffees are kind of sweet. How about you?

I'm not really a coffee person but I still take some when I want to. I like how it keeps Me active.
Yes, coffee can help us become active. It kind of helps when we need a dose of caffeine to keep us awake.

Yes, coffee can help us become active. It kind of helps when we need a dose of caffeine to keep us awake.
Yes I take coffee out whenever I know I would be having a long day. it helps me to stay active for a long time

I don't drink coffee very often but I can take both. There are times where I go for the three in one coffee, then there are times I go for just the black one.

I'm not really a coffee person but I still take some when I want to. I like how it keeps Me active.
I don't drink coffee very often but I can take both. There are times where I go for the three in one coffee, then there are times I go for just the black one.
Yes, we just go for what is available at the moment at times. But black coffee is way better for our health and well-being. :)

I am not a fan of coffee, but i rather drink 3 in 1 than dark coffee.
Oh, I see. Just be more cautious:) If you can switch to black coffee, the better. There are sugar-free 3-in-1 coffee brands available in our country, but I still prefer black.

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member