Blackout started 1 AM up to 4:30 PM

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
It's so frustrating. We had many hours power interruption and it's extremely hot. I haven't charged our rechargeable fans. There was no advance announcement made. I am so sleepy. It's hard to sleep when it's hot. We just sat in the living room fanning ourselves. I feel groggy. I have to take a short nap. I missed DBucks. My milk tea business got zero sale, a generator cannot suffice. Hoping you're all fine.

Yours is actually better. Over here blackouts has become a common thing. Since the beginning of this year, we have been having blackouts for days, they only give us power for a few minutes sometimes or a few hours. It's so frustrating.

@eLdavis that's frustrating and I understand you. Just imagine I was sitting on our windy backyard reading books to ease the boredom. @freelancermaria, our last blackout was last year but what we had last night and in the day was too long and exhausting. Last night I wet a towel and wrapped it on my legs thinking that it could help me sleep but there was no effect. It was still so hot.

@eLdavis that's frustrating and I understand you. Just imagine I was sitting on our windy backyard reading books to ease the boredom. @freelancermaria, our last blackout was last year but what we had last night and in the day was too long and exhausting. Last night I wet a towel and wrapped it on my legs thinking that it could help me sleep but there was no effect. It was still so hot.
At the moment I am currently battling with heat rashes. For us, I think it all started last year December. Our power supply company said they wanted to change the wires to new and upgraded ones so we can enjoy a more stable power supply. We where all excited about this, only for things to become worse this year.

At the moment I am currently battling with heat rashes. For us, I think it all started last year December. Our power supply company said they wanted to change the wires to new and upgraded ones so we can enjoy a more stable power supply. We where all excited about this, only for things to become worse this year.
That's not a good promise. How could you work online and business offline your digital work when there's successive blackout? That's too much already. I guess the billing isn't reduced, right?

That's not a good promise. How could you work online and business offline your digital work when there's successive blackout? That's too much already. I guess the billing isn't reduced, right?
Its extremely difficult honestly, and the worse part the power bank I have been managing is damaged. Am hoping to get some cash to buy a new one by month end or there about. As for the billing, they have even increased it. People are just paying for light they don't use.

Its extremely difficult honestly, and the worse part the power bank I have been managing is damaged. Am hoping to get some cash to buy a new one by month end or there about. As for the billing, they have even increased it. People are just paying for light they don't use.
That's a true example of monkey business. It's sad also here the current bills aren't reduced in the past despite series of blackouts due to drought. The water level was almost drain. By the way, I hope you can buy a new power bank.

It's so frustrating. We had many hours power interruption and it's extremely hot. I haven't charged our rechargeable fans. There was no advance announcement made. I am so sleepy. It's hard to sleep when it's hot. We just sat in the living room fanning ourselves. I feel groggy. I have to take a short nap. I missed DBucks. My milk tea business got zero sale, a generator cannot suffice. Hoping you're all fine.
🤣🤣🤣 See! You are a bit luck than us. For more than 2 weeks, we don't have electricity. I take my rechargeable lantern and power bank to my working place to recharge. Nigeria ranked last in power output and distribution. Very sad and unfortunate.

🤣🤣🤣 See! You are a bit luck than us. For more than 2 weeks, we don't have electricity. I take my rechargeable lantern and power bank to my working place to recharge. Nigeria ranked last in power output and distribution. Very sad and unfortunate.
More than two weeks blackout? That's too much, how could you earn in online gigs fast? That's very brutal, hoping you won't always have more than two weeks blackout.

I don't know what I would do if I had to go without power for extended periods of time, or how I would handle it being turned off daily. But I figure I would get around to buying a generator, if I had to deal with it longer than needed. I have a brother that got a power generator for backup power, for those times there are no power.

I don't know what I would do if I had to go without power for extended periods of time, or how I would handle it being turned off daily. But I figure I would get around to buying a generator, if I had to deal with it longer than needed. I have a brother that got a power generator for backup power, for those times there are no power.
We experience blackout here once in every 8 months. Current off almost one day. It's berry frustrating. It's extremely hot here. We only bought rechargeable electric fans that could survive for 8 hours.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member