Blinded by hatred or love

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.362313
Referral Credit
I have noticed that some extremely powerful people are blinded by their hatred or love. They refuse to admit the faults or lack of skills, laziness of the women they are infatuated with, and refuse to acknowledge the hard work, experience, drive of the single woman engineer who they hate. The government blindly believes the lies of these powerful people, so how to expose the lack of professionalism of these powerful people?

These are extremely powerful top government employees in the country, holding very important positions. They hate me and are infatuated with their girlfriends and the government blindly believes all their lies, making my life hell.

These are very powerful important government employees working in intelligence, security agencies and it is extremely difficult or impossible to take legal action in India. Also almost no lawyer in India will help because these government employees will ruin their life, their friends and relatives' life. My correspondence is also diverted to their girlfriends so that all their frauds are not exposed.

These are very powerful important government employees working in intelligence, security agencies and it is extremely difficult or impossible to take legal action in India. Also almost no lawyer in India will help because these government employees will ruin their life, their friends and relatives' life. My correspondence is also diverted to their girlfriends so that all their frauds are not exposed.
Just wait for the next election. You have to choose the right candidate to administer India. I am so sad to hear about the injustices you encountered. Thank God you were able to get yourself free. Better move on.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member