Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
bluetea.jpeg

More and more emphasis is now placed in herbal cures and the public is becoming aware of what grows in their own gardens could have the answers.

Ir ia difficult to believe that leaves from mango, guava, papaya and such trees have the possibilities of selling them in powder form. Each of these leaves have claims of curing different types of illenesses.

The indigo butterfly pea flowers that grow wildly in gardens have great health properties Those just need to be sun dried and sold in packets. Just two such flowers when placed in hot water produce a glass of refreshing blue coloured tea.

These leafs are actually very effective. Over here we usually make use of pawpaw leafs and pear leafs. They are usually effective for fever and malaria. And the best part about things like this is that they are natural so it is very safe for human consumption.

I have tried it when I had a stomack ache and it relieved me after some minutes. It's an effective herbal tea. We have to support herbal medicine. It's so safe to take.
It is also known as blue ternate about which you must have heard of Yes. We all should go herbal

It is also known as blue ternate about which you must have heard of Yes. We all should go herbal
Yes taking herbal medicine is safer and effective too. There are herbals effective than those prescribed by doctors. We can take alternately though.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member