BNB vs Ethereum: Which is more profitable?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
In this thread I will try to compare Ethererum with BNB. where currently Ethereum is in second place and BNB is in 4th position in Coinmarketcap, with a market cap of $277 billion for Ether and $45 billion for BNB. Currently the price of Ether is $2,311. The ATH of $4,891 was reached in Nov 2021. Meanwhile, the current price of BNB is $300. ATH of $690 was reached in May 2021. If we have $10k in funds. Which will be more profitable buying Ethereum or BNB for the next year?

I think the token of the exchange will always be profitable, because as long as the token of this exchange exists, the token will grow, however, Ethereum is a very innovative coin and it is much more profitable to invest in it, and I think it can show such growth that no one expects from it
Post automatically merged:

I think that it is worth investing in the long term, because it is a token of the exchange and it will always have buyers and it will be provided with liquidity, so I think it is a matter of time when it will return to its previous level

Last edited:
12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member