Boko Haram abducted 36 women in north east Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Boko haram have continue to terrorize northern part of Nigeria. Yesterday, Boko haram abducted 36 women in Gamboru and killed 7 men. This is one of the series of kidnapping and abduction going in the northern state of Nigeria.
Reports said that most of women are married and some are pregnant.

This issue of Biko haram never seems to end, they keep on doing all sort of despicable things within the country like they are untouchable. I can only imagine what does families might be going through.

Those criminals must be shot to death. They do not deserve to live. They play havoc to human beings. Ours here in my country, we have rebels but many surrendered to the government and made their lives normal again. They were given pardon by the government, given lands to till and capital to do business.

They come to do such terror activities from time to time. And we get to read and hear about them in news. It's horrible to target common innocent citizens, especially woman. This is heinous monstrous crime. These people should be dealt tough without any mercy. Such terror groups should be eliminated.

This issue of Biko haram never seems to end, they keep on doing all sort of despicable things within the country like they are untouchable. I can only imagine what does families might be going through.
It is really appalling and we have security operatives in the country turning blind eye to these activities. it is really sad

It is really appalling and we have security operatives in the country turning blind eye to these activities. it is really sad
Of cause they would turn a blind eye, does of them at the top so not even have families here, they have all sent them to different countries, so they won't care about others.

It's sad if the security operatives in the country turn a blind eye to these kind of terror organisations. The common men has no place to go or seek help from. That's unfortunate. What's the latest updates? Do they have some demands from the government that they want to bargain in return of these kidnapped people?

Of cause they would turn a blind eye, does of them at the top so not even have families here, they have all sent them to different countries, so they won't care about others.
That's the annoying part, their family members are all abroad and they are here helping to make the lives of the innocent very traumatic. it is really appalling

What are the authorities in Nigeria doing? Why can't they fire back on those rebel people? Why allow them to continue kidnapping and killing innocent people especially children and women?
It really disheartening mate. Sometimes I feel like just calling them out. They turn blind eyes since it isn't family members.

It really disheartening mate. Sometimes I feel like just calling them out. They turn blind eyes since it isn't family members.
The men in uniform like police and military are not doing their best to destroy the terrorists. There should be all-out war.

The men in uniform like police and military are not doing their best to destroy the terrorists. There should be all-out war.

That's true!!

There should be some strict rules against the terrorism. I remember how our government took some strict actions to eliminate terrorism in the country few years back. Now a days there is peace in Kashmir which is on the border of Pakistan.

Well, they are trying in my country but these bandits and terrorists seems to be replacing themselves daily.

Well, they are trying in my country but these bandits and terrorists seems to be replacing themselves daily.
Why are there many terrorists there and bandits? Perhaps there are many forest there where they can hide.

It's sad. I have read such activities by Boko Haram in the past too. Women there are not safe. Why doesn't the government do something to demolish this terrorist group? They have been active there for many years.
The Army troops have been trying but these Boko harem keep replacing themselves by the day

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member