Boring

I often have boring days kinda sad because our life is short most of the time I have little time to do what I like Wich is sad
I agree it is definitely sad when we do not have enough time to do what we like. I am doing what I like right now doing DB and I love it

Today has been somewhat of a busy day for me today which I like. I hate it when I have nothing to do and I just feel like I am wasting my day so having work to get on with as well as dealing with the home and my kids always helps.

Today has been somewhat of a busy day for me today which I like. I hate it when I have nothing to do and I just feel like I am wasting my day so having work to get on with as well as dealing with the home and my kids always helps.
We are outside now my boyfriend is getting things ready to go hunting.

I'm having a pretty slow morning so far, which isn't good because there's so much to get done... but I'm tired and the kids are being fairly well-behaved and quiet, so I'm just sitting here with a mug of chai and doing online stuff until the guilt drives me out of my chair to get housework done. 😄

I'm having a pretty slow morning so far, which isn't good because there's so much to get done... but I'm tired and the kids are being fairly well-behaved and quiet, so I'm just sitting here with a mug of chai and doing online stuff until the guilt drives me out of my chair to get housework done. 😄
I am like that in the morning I will wake up and lay in bed and check emails and respond to every one of them and do some of my sites then get up and make my morning cup of coffee and get my day started.

Not much to do here on a Sunday. Usually I would go to church but took a day off.

We're getting into the warmer weather as it's Summer here in December.
It is still Saturday here almost dinner time we will be having bbq ribs not sure what we will be having with them. Our weather here is cold suppose to be a little warm next week which my boyfriend is not looking forward to.

It is strangely 70F here today, and last night it was in the low 40s. California weather is weird.

I'm hoping to make chicken & noodles for dinner, but my chicken is still frozen. 🥶❄️

It is strangely 70F here today, and last night it was in the low 40s. California weather is weird.

I'm hoping to make chicken & noodles for dinner, but my chicken is still frozen. 🥶❄️
Your dinner sounds yummyI hope you enjoy it.

I hope so too. I got the chicken defrosted enough to pull the pieces apart, and now it's in the Instant Pot. Not sure if I should use my good Amish noodles that I brought back from Ohio this summer or if I should save those for a different meal. If I don't use them, I have some bowtie noodles I could use instead.

I hope so too. I got the chicken defrosted enough to pull the pieces apart, and now it's in the Instant Pot. Not sure if I should use my good Amish noodles that I brought back from Ohio this summer or if I should save those for a different meal. If I don't use them, I have some bowtie noodles I could use instead.
That is good you got the chicken defrosted enough to pull it apart I saw use the Amish noodles but either way should be good.

It is still Saturday here almost dinner time we will be having bbq ribs not sure what we will be having with them. Our weather here is cold suppose to be a little warm next week which my boyfriend is not looking forward to.
Chicken, buns and coleslaw for dinner here :D

Chicken, buns and coleslaw for dinner here :D
Sounds good have not had coleslaw in a long time.
Post automatically merged:

When I feel bored, I post on my favorite forum site, take a nap, dance, swim, or eat ice cream and fruit.
Yeah I post on mine also and also do some cleaning or whatever needs to be done around the house

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member