Brand name of your first Smart phone and your first Laptop?

Well my first laptop 16 years ago was Compact. I bought it in New Zealand. It's still in good condition.It's made from Finland. My first celfon was NOKIA 😁. It's so durable. One time I threw it on the road and still it functioned. I threw it to have a reason to buy new 😁.

Well my first laptop 16 years ago was Compact. I bought it in New Zealand. It's still in good condition.It's made from Finland. My first celfon was NOKIA 😁. It's so durable. One time I threw it on the road and still it functioned. I threw it to have a reason to buy new 😁.
NOKIA phone is the strongest phone, i don't know who the NOKIA company maid it but men it is strong phone, and it last forever, lol, i had a HP compact laptop but give it to my little nephew, i get it as a gift from a family.

NOKIA phone is the strongest phone, i don't know who the NOKIA company maid it but men it is strong phone, and it last forever, lol, i had a HP compact laptop but give it to my little nephew, i get it as a gift from a family.
I salute the Nokia brand. I hope to see in Christmas new Nokia brand. I also have HP laptop but overheated by my young niece 😊.

I salute the Nokia brand. I hope to see in Christmas new Nokia brand. I also have HP laptop but overheated by my young niece 😊.
NOKIA is best, but they can't compare with the smart phone companies, like with Samsung and iPhones, the world is only focusing on those two phone brands.

NOKIA is best, but they can't compare with the smart phone companies, like with Samsung and iPhones, the world is only focusing on those two phone brands.
That's true, in fact, Nokia is now outmoded. There is no latest Nokia model this time. There are many Nokia but analog 😁.

That's true, in fact, Nokia is now outmoded. There is no latest Nokia model this time. There are many Nokia but analog 😁.
Yeah, they faced some challenge and couldn't compete with other smart phone companies, i have seen some nokia smart phones but only few peoples has it.

My first smart phone was LG then techno d3 or so. My laptop is hp and still running because it's so rugged, although I serviced it ones but the system is phasing out.
I had a techno camon X phone but it was very bad it keeps dialing by it self so i give it to my little brother to play game with it, my firs pc is also running but the battery is dead.

For my first smartphone, it was from a Chinese branded company called Tecno. It was in the N3 series. For my laptop, I have been an ardent Acer fan. Never used any other laptop if it's not Acer.

For my first smartphone, it was from a Chinese branded company called Tecno. It was in the N3 series. For my laptop, I have been an ardent Acer fan. Never used any other laptop if it's not Acer.
Do still choose acer laptop brand, oh wow, i have changed many brands through out this whole time, and i had tecno it is also assembled in my country.

Do still choose acer laptop brand, oh wow, i have changed many brands through out this whole time, and i had tecno it is also assembled in my country.
I don't think that I can use any other personal computer apart from Acer. They are one brand that have been able to balance aesthetics with sturdiness. Dell is more sturdiness than aesthetics while HP is more aesthetics than sturdiness.

I don't think that I can use any other personal computer apart from Acer. They are one brand that have been able to balance aesthetics with sturdiness. Dell is more sturdiness than aesthetics while HP is more aesthetics than sturdiness.
Oh okay, personally i changed some pc till now, Toshiba, acer, hp, dell but most of the times the battery dies, all of those pc changed because the battery died.

My first brand of smartphone was techno, inlater changed to iPhone because that was the best phone I was expecting to use. I love iPhone in terms of the flow of internet, shape camera etc.

My first brand of smartphone was techno, inlater changed to iPhone because that was the best phone I was expecting to use. I love iPhone in terms of the flow of internet, shape camera etc.
True, iPhone a lots of good things compared to tecno, i also had a tecno but it keeps calling whiteout me touching it.

My first smart phone was LG then techno d3 or so. My laptop is hp and still running because it's so rugged, although I serviced it ones but the system is phasing out.
Even me brother I have the same with you also the face smart phone that I have was LG it was Samsung. And the face laptop is my that give me it was HP.
Post automatically merged:

My face smart phone was Samsung and I was really really enjoy it because it was a give and my laptop too was HP and it also a give to me too.

My very first smartphone was a Motorola but I for the life of me can not remember the model, I just remember having one and using one in 1997/1998 when I was in high school or senior school as we call it.

My first laptop was an HP laptop.

My first smartphone was Huawei and my first laptop was Toshiba, my first phone is not around but my laptop is still functioning but it has a battery problem.
What was your first device's brand name, and are they still functioning?
My first smartphone was a techno brand while my first laptop is Toshiba which I am still using up till this moment but the battery isn't functioning well too. I have changed my phone twice after then , the first one got spoilt , another was stolen .

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member