Breakfast Food For Dinner

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
It is normal for Filipinos to eat breakfast food for dinner. I had fried milkfish with white rice and egg while my SS had American breakfast which consists of hungarian sausage, toast bread, bacon, etc. Do you eat breakfast food for dinner?
IMG_2364.jpeg

In England, we tend to have things such as bacon, sausages, toast, baked beans, chopped tomatoes and fried mushrooms which we call and English breakfast but it is also something we do eat for dinner as well.

I find the culinary culture of each country interesting. This is because sometimes people's activities require a certain type of food to carry out their daily tasks or simply because of a habit that has been going on for years.
It is normal for Filipinos to eat breakfast food for dinner. I had fried milkfish with white rice and egg while my SS had American breakfast which consists of hungarian sausage, toast bread, bacon, etc. Do you eat breakfast food for dinner?
View attachment 363

In England, we tend to have things such as bacon, sausages, toast, baked beans, chopped tomatoes and fried mushrooms which we call and English breakfast but it is also something we do eat for dinner as well.
Yes, I heard. I have some friends who live in England and they usually have English breakfast for dinner! Yummy!!!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we do. There are many food items that are actually a breakfast food but can be eaten for any meals of the day. We often have our breakfast food for dinner or even lunch.
That is great. Are you the head chef in your family? :)

Sometimes I eat eggs with sausage for dinner and I it is ok. Some people would say bad things about it but I am fine with it.
Haha. Yes. Some people find it weird but I do not mind.

I find the culinary culture of each country interesting. This is because sometimes people's activities require a certain type of food to carry out their daily tasks or simply because of a habit that has been going on for years.
That is correct. I eat breakfast food for lunch or dinner out of habit. LOL

Yes sometimes I do especially when I want to prepare something that's quick for dinner I can use the next morning food schedule for it.
What breakfast food do you usually prepare, Augusta?

I only eat small bread, hard -boiled egg, and milk during breakfast. I only eat heavy meals at lunch and dinner with my favorite food like grilled fish tuna, deep fried chicken.
Wow. I love grilled tuna!!! Now, I want some!

Last edited:
13,068Threads
98,315Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member