• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Bribery and corruption in business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Bribery and corruption might be rampant in business, but I also do not have substantial ground to comment on business operators whether they are corrupt or liken to bribe people and whatever purpose, it's they who know. It is a secret agenda and only be exposed after some years when there's someone who exposes it to the ears and eyes of the people who like gossip. Bribery and corruption will result in financial damage. It also damages the reputation of the business which will have fewer access to business opportunities. The loss of finances will also damage the morale of the employee productivity. A loss in productivity leads to further losses in profit. Whecsttimnes know this, they will no longer trust the company and may no longer come back.

That is true bribery and corruption are unethical and against the law. Whoever is caught will be charged or sanctioned. I experienced this once, someone wanted to bribe me by voting for their political candidate. But I refused

Bribery and corruption has become so common these days that people tend to see it as a normal thing.
Even in a workplace, there is bribery and corruption. In the university where I work, there is corruption done by the university president all know about this but he remains thick.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member