British singer Adele wants a baby girl with her boyfriend, Rich Paul.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
It is in the news that British singer Adele wants a baby girl with her boyfriend, Rich Paul. During her
Performance at her Las Vegas show, Adele told the crowd that she's putting baby-making on the top of her to-do list with Rich Paul.

Meanwhile , she shares a son with her ex-husband Simon Konecki, and now wants a girl to balance out her squad.

I think she's old enough to get pregnant. Well, anyway it could be through the advancement of technology.
And maybe that's why she just want to give birth quickly too even if it is for the boyfriend.

And maybe that's why she just want to give birth quickly too even if it is for the boyfriend.

That might be her motive. A celebrity if popular even pregnancy appears in headlines for money making hehe.

That might be her motive. A celebrity if popular even pregnancy appears in headlines for money making hehe.
Sure, everything about them is for more fsme and money. So they try to do a lot to always be out there.

Sure, everything about them is for more fsme and money. So they try to do a lot to always be out there.
There are celebrities even having a headache they're are on headlines and people also believe despite him fabricated.

There are celebrities even having a headache they're are on headlines and people also believe despite him fabricated.
I don't think there's any other section of a news that's fabricated like entertainment news. They are always lies and rumours

I don't think there's any other section of a news that's fabricated like entertainment news. They are always lies and rumours
It happenes here which is why Miss Soriano asks help to the Ph senators. She was allowed to talk during the Senate meeting regarding the false news that she's pregnant with the congressman as the father of the baby. The editor is now in jail to serve defamatory news.

It happenes here which is why Miss Soriano asks help to the Ph senators. She was allowed to talk during the Senate meeting regarding the false news that she's pregnant with the congressman as the father of the baby. The editor is now in jail to serve defamatory news.
That's a good one , I hope others will learn and avoid any kind of fabrication of untrue stories on others to avoid tarnishing people image

That's a good one , I hope others will learn and avoid any kind of fabrication of untrue stories on others to avoid tarnishing people image
Yes, it's no good. The media people must be impartial. They will be defamed too or land in jail.

Yes, it's no good. The media people must be impartial. They will be defamed too or land in jail.
I know they want to have stories and make money but it should not be to the detriment of another person's reputation and name

I know they want to have stories and make money but it should not be to the detriment of another person's reputation and name
They lack professionalism, they are after of their fame and fans to continue supporting them. the should be partial

It is in the news that British singer Adele wants a baby girl with her boyfriend, Rich Paul. During her
Performance at her Las Vegas show, Adele told the crowd that she's putting baby-making on the top of her to-do list with Rich Paul.

Meanwhile , she shares a son with her ex-husband Simon Konecki, and now wants a girl to balance out her squad.
I have been hearing about Adele but i have not listened to any of her music. I will try to listen to her music and see her level of talent and creativity.

I have been hearing about Adele but i have not listened to any of her music. I will try to listen to her music and see her level of talent and creativity.
She is a super star and very talented singer. Well, just go check ger out and form your own opinion about her.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member