Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
We often have budget issues. As for me, there are times when I struggle to fulfill my basic needs because my online job is currently unreliable, other times I struggle to save money due to inflation and unforeseen expenses, and I am the only child who financially supports my parents. How about you? What are some of the typical budget difficulties you face?

For me it is having more expenses than my income. Most times even before the money comes there are already so many things I need to sort out. This usually makes it hard to manage my budgeting effectively.

For me it is having more expenses than my income. Most times even before the money comes there are already so many things I need to sort out. This usually makes it hard to manage my budgeting effectively.
That is correct. My income is inadequate, but my expenses are increasing. LOL. It is difficult to budget our money, so we must seek strategies to enhance our income.
Post automatically merged:

Challenge for me would the monthly bills. I struggle paying my monthly amortization now and that resulted to look for another job with higher pay that the current. But that was unsuccessful. The offer is almost the same.
Yes, it is challenging, especially if your income is not sufficient. I hope you can find a better-paying job. I need such a thing, too. LOL

The truth is that it isn't about making the budget but sticking to it. it cab be quite a challenge
Well, consistency is the key. You must be able to stick to your budget consistently. It can be a real challenge, though, especially if you are a minimum-wage earner.

Last edited:
For me l have a temporary offline job that is not reliable at all. l too struggle with the upkeep for my family and l rely on the online earnings to boost my life.

The budget sometimes is very limited. lts very difficult to mostly stick to the budget due to the fluctuations of commodity's rices

Last edited:
12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member