Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Budgeting is vital for effectively managing your finances. Couples should be aware of basic budgeting tips. You can create a joint budget, track your expenses, save for an emergency, pursue exciting and engaging hobbies that do not require money, and eat more at home, to mention a few. These are the activities I generally do with my partner to save money, and so far so good.

Since I am single, I budget alone, and sometimes, I never think of budgeting. What is the purpose of money, It must be spent lol. But, I have to make a break from overspending because we do not know what comes next after this wave of an extended rate of inflation.

Since I am single, I budget alone, and sometimes, I never think of budgeting. What is the purpose of money, It must be spent lol. But, I have to make a break from overspending because we do not know what comes next after this wave of an extended rate of inflation.
Yes, it must be spent to have fun at times because life is short. In our instance, we budget because we have a goal that we like to achieve. :)

Yes, it must be spent to have fun at times because life is short. In our instance, we budget because we have a goal that we like to achieve. :)
You're so right and everything is expensive this time, the more expensive are the medicines and vitamins. Fruits are insanely high.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member