• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Build good relationships

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
It's important to surround ourselves with people who can help us improve our financial situation. We should try to connect with those who have experience in managing money and can give us valuable advice on how to make better financial decisions. These people can also guide us on how to grow our wealth over time. Avoid those who may not have our best interests in mind when it comes to money.

It's very important to build a strong relationship with our clients and to friends because they will also be our clients. Building a good relationship means a gate pass to retain customers and good people in our lives.

Having good relationship where people wish well for you provides you with all the positivity and good suggestions. It's important to be with people who are genuine and have real concerns about you. One might be very good with financial knowledge and give you some good tips. But if the person has negative emotions like jealousy and unhealthy competition with you, you might get negative energy and vibes. This can pull you down.

It's very important to build a strong relationship with our clients and to friends because they will also be our clients. Building a good relationship means a gate pass to retain customers and good people in our lives.

Developing strong relationships with your clients is crucial to your success. By delivering top-notch products or services, you can earn their loyalty and even inspire them to spread the word about your business, leading to increase sales. Remember, happy customers are your best advocates!
Post automatically merged:

That's right it is good to always be with mentors and experts that can help with your financial situation. That's people that can actually teach you how to fish
Yes, business mentors can be of help to you. They can give you valuable insights that can help your business succeed.

Having good relationship where people wish well for you provides you with all the positivity and good suggestions. It's important to be with people who are genuine and have real concerns about you. One might be very good with financial knowledge and give you some good tips. But if the person has negative emotions like jealousy and unhealthy competition with you, you might get negative energy and vibes. This can pull you down.
You're absolutely correct, my friend. It's crucial that we cultivate positive relationships with those who prioritize our mental well-being and have our best interests at heart. These connections can bring us immense joy and support, which is why it's important to invest in them and cherish them.

There is a popular saying that goes like this
" Show me your friends and I we tell you who you are "

The kind of friends we keep tends to affect every aspect of our lives.

@eLdavis . You have said it so right. I feel that having a close circle with lesser people as friends is better than being a social butterfly with huge network. Not many in that huge circle would actually care about you. And some might be toxic and have negative effects on you. As we grow and have experience, we learn that very few actually deserve our time. I have learnt that. I have few like minded precious people in my close circle. I don't waste my time and effort on others.

It's important to surround ourselves with people who can help us improve our financial situation. We should try to connect with those who have experience in managing money and can give us valuable advice on how to make better financial decisions. These people can also guide us on how to grow our wealth over time. Avoid those who may not have our best interests in mind when it comes to money.
Very few people help us these days to grow financially. Most of them try to extract money just to make you penniless.

There is a popular saying that goes like this
" Show me your friends and I we tell you who you are "

The kind of friends we keep tends to affect every aspect of our lives.
I could not agree more with this statement. That is precisely why it is important to surround yourself with people who have a positive influence on you, who are supportive, and who inspire you to be the best version of yourself. Having such people around can make a big difference in your life.

@eLdavis . You have said it so right. I feel that having a close circle with lesser people as friends is better than being a social butterfly with huge network. Not many in that huge circle would actually care about you. And some might be toxic and have negative effects on you. As we grow and have experience, we learn that very few actually deserve our time. I have learnt that. I have few like minded precious people in my close circle. I don't waste my time and effort on others.

Absolutely. It is always better to have a small circle of true friends than to surround yourself with a lot of people who may not actually care about you. Some of them might just want to stick around to kill time or, worse, to exploit your kindness. So, it is essential to be selective about who you let into your life.

I really hope that I had such people around me, but it's hard to find a person who wants to build you or grow together financially
It can be quite a challenge to come across people who genuinely care about you. Sometimes, it is better to be alone than to be surrounded by individuals who are insincere or not good for your financial well-being.

Very few people help us these days to grow financially. Most of them try to extract money just to make you penniless.
Correct. Only a few people help us grow financially. Most of them want to take advantage of our kindness or generosity. They will use us for their gain. This is why it is better to be alone than surrounded by that kind of people.

Last edited:
I always tell people that relationships are far worth more than money. Good relationships can propel you to the pinnacle of financial success. When you relate with financially reckless people, you would also turn out to be like them.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member