Burgers 🍔😋

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Burgers are among the most convenient and easy foods to eat on the fly when we're pressed for time. We can have a burger, some fries, and a Coke any time of day, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Many restaurants are well known for the unique methods by which they make their specialty burgers.

Do you enjoy having burgers?

Yes my favorite burger is from Jollibee. I don't like McDonalds burgers. I enjoy simple burgers I know others have more toppings or more patties

Yes, i do enjoy burgers but the last time i had a good burger was years back. Burgers are pretty expensive over here. Things like meat pie donuts and the likes are on the low side in terms of price.

Burgers are among the most convenient and easy foods to eat on the fly when we're pressed for time. We can have a burger, some fries, and a Coke any time of day, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Many restaurants are well known for the unique methods by which they make their specialty burgers.

Do you enjoy having burgers?
I eat burgers sometimes.

Yes my favorite burger is from Jollibee. I don't like McDonalds burgers. I enjoy simple burgers I know others have more toppings or more patties
I like Jollibee burgers too, especially their Hawaiian. For McDonald's, I also like their burger.

I do have them once in a blue moon and enjoy it. I avoid junk food mostly but having them once in a while to treat our taste buds and pamper ourselves is absolutely okay. I too like the combination of burger, french fries and some drink. I generally go for fresh fruit juice or canned juice if fresh one is not available. I don't take coke or any such carbonated drink

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member