• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Business Endurance

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
If you lack patience, do not manage a business. If you lack this virtue, you also lack the spirit to sacrifice because in a business you have to prepare yourself to sacrifice. You can suffice if you are patient and willing to persevere for the sake of your passion to operate the business of your dreams. There are new entrepreneurs who lack patience, they do not like to sacrifice. Simply because there are products like eggs selling that require your hands to get dirty. How could just watch your laborers? I am so sure; you will be the one to do the cashiering for assurance to refrain people from stealing. There are circumstances in which you sleep late and come home late because of your business. Others close their businesses late in the evening like the 7/11 stores.

Sacrifice could give us positive energy because it can sometimes push the business owner over into new territory or give that extra boost toward success. That is much better than giving up because you hate to sacrifice. Yes, a business can take over your life, but you do not want to forget about the important things in the process before reaching the ultimate success.

You are on point anyone that lacks patience, should not manage a business. This is because humans that comes as customers would try your patience. You just have to always keep calm to be able to get the best from them.Patience is a virtue for business owners.

You are on point anyone that lacks patience, should not manage a business. This is because humans that comes as customers would try your patience. You just have to always keep calm to be able to get the best from them.Patience is a virtue for business owners.
You're so right it's not good to run a business if you're hot tempered.The customers will never sympathise your products. Being patient, humble and friendly are what people like and appreciate.

Last edited:
Patience plays a very important role in everything that we do honestly, most people assume once they start working online or once they start their business they would automatically start making money but the truth of the matter is that most times you just have to be patience.

You're so right it's not good to run a business if you're hot tempered.The customers will never sympathise your products. Being patient, humble and friendly are what people like and appreciate.
My point exactly it's only good to run a business with cordially with customers. it doesn't work when one is hot tempered.Customers want sellers that are patient, and friendly We just have to be good sellers.

I think that business endurance is a pretty vast concept and this is why it is so essential. Business endurance covers many different kinds of things. This may also require "enduring" and "tolerating' many different things as a business owner. This could be very hard thing to do in case if you are dealing with employees as a business owner.

I think that business endurance is a pretty vast concept and this is why it is so essential. Business endurance covers many different kinds of things. This may also require "enduring" and "tolerating' many different things as a business owner. This could be very hard thing to do in case if you are dealing with employees as a business owner.
To endure means attaining success and obtaining what we desire for like volume sales, employee morale and customer retention. We have to endure to succeed. It's not easy but we have to, no turning back but attack using an effective strategy.

It depends. If a business is not moving and you apply every know strategy and still is not making progress, you better find something else to do. Sometimes, we need to tell ourselves truth and let go off a failed business. An entrepreneur should know that he may not succeed in every business.

To endure means attaining success and obtaining what we desire for like volume sales, employee morale and customer retention. We have to endure to succeed. It's not easy but we have to, no turning back but attack using an effective strategy.

Well, when it comes to sales volume, I think that business endurance may be directly related to it. In many cases, many businesses may have certain kinds of targets they must achieve in order to make sure that they reach the right kind of level in the end. So, it could be quite relevant to business endurance in many ways.

Well, when it comes to sales volume, I think that business endurance may be directly related to it. In many cases, many businesses may have certain kinds of targets they must achieve in order to make sure that they reach the right kind of level in the end. So, it could be quite relevant to business endurance in many ways.
You are so right, having endurance in business means a businessman can achieve his desired figure, good profit, and good business to the customers. Customers bring money to our business which is why they have to be entertained well as one way to endure the business.

You are so right, having endurance in business means a businessman can achieve his desired figure, good profit, and good business to the customers. Customers bring money to our business which is why they have to be entertained well as one way to endure the business.
Sure, endurance in business is about not quitting so early in the business. it I'd good to sacrifice all that you should to see the business grow. So we need to know the business we should endure if it would stand the test of time.

Sure, endurance in business is about not quitting so early in the business. it I'd good to sacrifice all that you should to see the business grow. So we need to know the business we should endure if it would stand the test of time.
For a business to endure, it requires constant planning by its owner. Many businesses fail because the owners fail to plan. How would the customers be attracted to a business if it lacks good services and quality products?

*waits for customers to arrive*

I mean, yeah, you have to have some patience. You also have to wait for clients to make decisions, in a service based business.

A business surely endures for years and even to the next generation if it is well-managed and protected by the owner. A business could endure a thousand times or more in prices and attitudes of the workers and customers.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member