Business should not seen as competition

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Most entrepreneurs also think that business is a kind of competition. Business shouldn't be seen as competition. If you see business as a competition, you will strieve and keep struggling to reach expectations of others. Business should be passion oriented and personal . If you don't have passion for your business, you will quickly burn out. Do what you love and you will not lack zeal to continue.

Business is a competition, my brother. If you don't have a competitive spirit in business, you would not find any motivation to improve and your business would remain mediocre.

I completely agree with you on this. In the world of business, it's important to always strive for improvement and growth. Stagnation can be detrimental, so it's essential to foster a healthy sense of competition. With a bit of healthy competition, you'll be able to keep your business fresh and thriving.

I completely agree with you on this. In the world of business, it's important to always strive for improvement and growth. Stagnation can be detrimental, so it's essential to foster a healthy sense of competition. With a bit of healthy competition, you'll be able to keep your business fresh and thriving.
You hit it in the head dear. The keyword is healthy competition. Most businesses in the name of competition are ready to go to extremes. I believe competition is necessary in business but it must be healthy. I use strategy to compete and not strive. I have actually helped a competing business sell their products.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member