Businessman was arrested by the police for raping a 1-year-old girl who was playing with his son

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
A businessman was handed over to the police by youths of his community after he allegedly raped a 1-year-old girl who was playing with his son.

The happened on September 10, 2024, in Betem, Biase Local Government Area, Cross River State.The man, identified as Mr Nsikak from Akwa Ibom, raped the girl, who is the child of a tenant who recently moved into the compound.

The girl, who is 1 year and seven months old, had been playing with Mr. Nsikak’s son, who is 7 years old when the suspect allegedly lured the child to a private place and allegedly molested her. After allegedly committing the crime, as the child was still bleeding, Nsikak allegedly escaped to his farm.

Horror! What a man, dirty, demonic. How could he rape a one-year-old toddler? It seems hard to believe but it is real happening. It never happens here in my country raping a child. There is seldom a rape case here. I hope the culprit is in jail now and the baby was sent to the hospital. It is outrageous.:mad:

What sort of rubbish is this? These days babies are not even safe. And they still call him a business man? He is a monster in human form.
That's the best description of that man a monster. He has no conscience and fear of the law. He's a nutty devil man.

That's the best description of that man a monster. He has no conscience and fear of the law. He's a nutty devil man.
Sometimes I wonder how these kind of people even think and imagine these things. May God help us honestly.

Sometimes I wonder how these kind of people even think and imagine these things. May God help us honestly.
Yes, that act was inhuman and brutal and no one can think of the right descriptions of the criminal. What if it happens to her daughter? He will surely gone wild.

That's horrible!! The person seems to have mental problems, mentally sick people commit such crimes.
You are right, that criminal has a mental problem,but he is a businessman. I think he was driven by his demonic desire.

13,298Threads
99,493Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member