Céline Dion has donated $2 million to help find the cure for stiff-person syndrome while battling the rare condition.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.021950
Referral Credit
Good one from Céline Dion as she has donated $2 million to help find the cure for stiff-person syndrome. At the moment she is also battling the rare condition.

The Canadian singer, 56, gave the huge donation to the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, where Dr. Amanda Piquet is treating her for the rare condition.

Dr Piquet is the director of Autoimmune Neurology at CU Anschutz. Stiff person syndrome is a progressive autoimmune neurological disorder that is characterized by two cardinal features – muscle spasms and stiffness.

I am happy that Celine Dion has been able to survive this. She is a survivor and a fighter. One of the most powerful vocalists that the world has ever had.

Good one from Céline Dion as she has donated $2 million to help find the cure for stiff-person syndrome. At the moment she is also battling the rare condition.

The Canadian singer, 56, gave the huge donation to the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, where Dr. Amanda Piquet is treating her for the rare condition.

Dr Piquet is the director of Autoimmune Neurology at CU Anschutz. Stiff person syndrome is a progressive autoimmune neurological disorder that is characterized by two cardinal features – muscle spasms and stiffness.
I however wish her well and that l wish her a quick recovery for that matter

Celine Dion have have suffered this rare for some time now, i pray that she will recover from that neurological disorder.

13,216Threads
99,129Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member