• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can a 50000mah powerbank charge laptops

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.946025
Referral Credit
Some days back I made a quick search on power banks that can be used to charge a laptop, and one of the results was the oriamo 40,000 and. 50,000mah power bank. Has anyone used their powerbank for charging their laptops before, is it safe?

As longer as the power bank has specifically been advertised in a reputable online shop to be able to charge laptops, then, there is no risks there.
I have made some research on YouTube and the likes though, some persons have claimed to be able to use it to charge their laptops and even with 40,000 mah powerbank so I guess that's true. I just wanted to be sure before buying one myself.

A power bank of 5000mah can't charge a laptop. A laptop battery is always 20,000mah on average. See the wide disparity. It can only extend the batter life for a short period.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member