• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can a person be professional only by using AI tools?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Everyday the world brings new things, and we are seeing many technologies that help us in our day-to-day activities, including our professional work, which we have learned for years in order to get the profession that we are working in. But I wonder: what if a person never goes to college and learns everything from AI? Will he or she still become professional?
I know accepting them will be hard, but will they get a good education and knowledge about a specific program only from AI?

The world has passed that stage of qualifications but the world appreciates ability more now. Get the better results, regardless of anyhow you get it, you would be celebrated and recognized.

I believe individuals can enhance their professional skills by using artificial intelligence. Take, for instance, the field of graphic design, where there are many successful professionals who have not earned a college degree. These individuals have acquired their knowledge and expertise through self-learning, and some have even resorted to AI assistance to help in their studies. However, it is worth noting that having a college degree is still highly valued, particularly if one aspires to work in the corporate world.

They will get educated with the use of the artificial intelligence but the outputs are not his own. It's better to have at least some units in college.
You are right, a person can develop and can learn new things everyday from AI but they can't be professional from it and i know that no working area accepts a person who don't have professional educations.

A person can actually become a professional in some fields with just the use of artificial intelligence, but to me I think it would be wise to still take out time and study more.

A person can actually become a professional in some fields with just the use of artificial intelligence, but to me I think it would be wise to still take out time and study more.

That is true. Having a college degree is still beneficial, especially if one wants to work in the corporate world. Most employers look for potential candidates with a college degree.

Maybe, they may done their works without getting any collage degree or proper education only by using AI, but as we all know AI tools are not 100% correct and there are some things AI tools can't function, so still having a formal knowledge is a good thing.

Maybe, they may done their works without getting any collage degree or proper education only by using AI, but as we all know AI tools are not 100% correct and there are some things AI tools can't function, so still having a formal knowledge is a good thing.
Exactly which is why I believe taking up extra courses would be a great idea to learn more and increase skills.

If you don't have a basic foundational knowledge that would make you grounded in that field, you would not even be able to use the AI tool that is related to that field. The AI tool alone can't make you a professional without inherent skills.

Everyday the world brings new things, and we are seeing many technologies that help us in our day-to-day activities, including our professional work, which we have learned for years in order to get the profession that we are working in. But I wonder: what if a person never goes to college and learns everything from AI? Will he or she still become professional?
I know accepting them will be hard, but will they get a good education and knowledge about a specific program only from AI?
I bet that you can not use AI that is specifically designed for medical doctor or engineers if you are not one. Therefore, AI will not replace professionalism. No matter the output of AI, you still a human being who is a professional in the field to give you a helping hand.

12,064Threads
93,009Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member