allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
I see so many teenagers make money from gambling. Most of them have this app installed in their phone. Is it possible to be rich playing gambling online?

I don't think a gambling can become rich and famous because a gamble can never think of keeping money for future use but he or she can use is fee for playing gambling.

I see so many teenagers make money from gambling. Most of them have this app installed in their phone. Is it possible to be rich playing gambling online?
It is possible but your chances are very slim except you know how to beat the bookmarkers. Betting is for those with the heart of lion.

You can make some money from gambling, but you need to know one thing, gambling is not based on knowledge and you can't depend on your skill so it is 100% chance and luck so it is very hard to get good money all the time, i have tried gambling before but end up losing all my money, so i don't recommend any one to gamble.

Well, you can make money from it, but I do not think it will make you rich overnight. There are online gamblers who become hooked and end up losing money eventually.
Gambling is the worst thing ever, both online and offline gambles are the worst, i have lost a lots of money when i was gambling, and even if we earn some money from it we will eventually lose all our earnings.

If you have a good strategy you could make money, but getting rich are big words, I find it difficult to get rich with gambling when it is more than proven that the betting houses play against you and they are interested in you losing money, that is why you just have to look at the statistics of winning and losing players, you will be surprised.

If you have a good strategy you could make money, but getting rich are big words, I find it difficult to get rich with gambling when it is more than proven that the betting houses play against you and they are interested in you losing money, that is why you just have to look at the statistics of winning and losing players, you will be surprised.
There is nothing like strategy you will need to learn a skill if you want to make money online,, gamble will make you loss your hard earn money easyly

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member