Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Yes you can open a savings account in the bank to save your income also you can gain interest in your deposit but also have in mind that different banks have different term and conditions for their saving account including their interest rate and fees it's important to read and understand the terms and conditions associated with your savings account to make out of your savings effort, have in mind that saving money in your bank is the most secured way to save and grow your money over time

I have regular bank account and with it I have some savings options. Do you think it is worth place saving with 1.5% interest?
One thing i have come to understand is that notting is too small the most important thing is that you can keep up with it and you are also okay with it.

Yes!
You can actually open a savings account in the bank from the various bank we have in Nigeria such Eco bank, Zenith, first,UBA, and the rest

One thing i have come to understand is that notting is too small the most important thing is that you can keep up with it and you are also okay with it.
I know every money is good money but still invest 5000 euros on 6 months to get 75 euros looks like not worth for me. I can withdraw amount back without fee and reward but still I can get more money collecting coins.

I prefer a face to face banking than the app application for a saving program. I lack trust to any online banking. I applied for sure to know how good is it but I felt discourage.
Traditional banking is still popular but I've also considered digital banking and it's very convenient plus the interest is higher. You can try gotyme and uno. Go tyme is owned by Robinson's and Uno is through Gcash. One good thing with these digital banks is there is no maintaining balance. Interest on UNO is computed daily.

Traditional banking is still popular but I've also considered digital banking and it's very convenient plus the interest is higher. You can try gotyme and uno. Go tyme is owned by Robinson's and Uno is through Gcash. One good thing with these digital banks is there is no maintaining balance. Interest on UNO is computed daily.
I may try it and am so pleased about this info. I haven't heard about gotyme and uno. GCash is very famous, it hits the [opulace.

I may try it and am so pleased about this info. I haven't heard about gotyme and uno. GCash is very famous, it hits the [opulace.
Go to Robinsons Department Store and sign up for Gotyme, it's also a rewards. card.

Go to Robinsons Department Store and sign up for Gotyme, it's also a rewards. card.
I am so busy this time, it's almost semi-final exams. I may go there during Christmas vacation. I hop it is still available.

In my country, whatever bank (both traditional, whether governmental whether private banks, and fintechs) offer a savings account. It's the most conservative investment and the right place to store money while taking the time to decide and find where to invest in a really remunerative product. Considering also: when the interest rate is very high, a savings account in my country becomes discreetly remunerative too.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member