Can marriage without love last longer?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some times peoples get married without the feeling of love and they start family and live with it, and when you ask them why they get married without love they say love comes after being together. but do you think that marriage can last longer with out having affection for each other?

my friend say that at first months of marriege there is love and after that it is just routine it can work without love but it would be more like friendship
Yeah some people say that love gate fade and in marriage after spending some time together they say love will be forgotten and they think about their Childs and other life's.

Well love Is just an ingredient it would be better to have other ingredients of marriage to make it solid.
True, there are so many things in order to make the marriage last longer and have strong bond between the married cupels, but i think love is the mager one.

True, there are so many things in order to make the marriage last longer and have strong bond between the married cupels, but i think love is the mager one.
Yeah is one of the fundamentals of marriage. We just have to love ourselves to create the needed bond.

How can you marry a person without love? It will never happen to me. How could I be someone without a single beat of love? There is no happiness. What is felt is a disgusting feeling.
Oh my, if you could come in my country you would see a lots of peoples getting married for money and for wealth nothing more than that they even get married without knowing each other, it is common around here.

13,116Threads
98,577Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member