Can money change a person's behavior?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have seen a lot of nice and helpful people change after they become wealthy or rich. I have also seen this happen to my friends; they completely change and become someone else; they do not even want to say hello to me. Do you think this is because of the money, or do you think that they were already acting badly but chose to cover it up until they got what they wanted?

I believe that money doesn't change a person, it just brings out his true personality which was hidden until he got what he wanted, if a person is good, I don't think money makes him bad or amoral.

I have noticed that many people become very rude, start shouting and refuse to reply after they have cheated and exploited you to get lucrative government jobs and making plenty of money.

Yes, money can influence someone's behavior. They are more concerned with accumulating wealth and status symbols. They have a tendency to become arrogant and harsh, especially when they have a lot of money. It is entirely dependent on the individual. Some people become gentler and more generous.

I believe that money doesn't change a person, it just brings out his true personality which was hidden until he got what he wanted, if a person is good, I don't think money makes him bad or amoral.
True, money don't have the power to change a persons behavior, it brings the persons real behavior that have been hidden. some times we don't know our behavior till we change, i am sure all those peoples who changed used to say that they will never change.

Money brings out the worse in people. So people that were bad gets worse when they can access money and plenty of it.
true, the only power of money on humans behavior is that it brings the real person behavior that have been hidden, and when they get a money they completely change their behavior and who who truly they are.

Most guys that I know eventually find their true spec after they have made some good money, even when they had a lady who had stayed with them through thick and thin. They manage their non spec all through when they don't have money. That goes to show that money changes the whole of a person when it enters the person's life.

Most guys that I know eventually find their true spec after they have made some good money, even when they had a lady who had stayed with them through thick and thin. They manage their non spec all through when they don't have money. That goes to show that money changes the whole of a person when it enters the person's life.
True, i have also witnessed those types of peoples, in my area there are a lots of peoples who changed after they get a money and they turn out to be very bad person and that is sad to see.

money is very powerful they can change the person completly wich is a little bit sad but some peaple when they get rich they become greddy and mean to everyone
You are right, some peoples get very bad and evil when they get money they don't have, and they keep acting like they are the only person in the world that have good money.

Of course money can change a person's behavior, someone who was previously poor after having a high income, even though he is not yet rich, will generally become arrogant, he must be greeted first, he also often chooses social friends, especially people who have a lot of money.

I won't say money changes a person, but rather it brings out their true nature. even the absence of money also has an influence on each individual. Someone once said the best way to know a persons true character or nature is when they have money and when they don't.

Of course money can change a person's behavior, someone who was previously poor after having a high income, even though he is not yet rich, will generally become arrogant, he must be greeted first, he also often chooses social friends, especially people who have a lot of money.
Indeed, some peoples become evil and bad person when they have money, and i think that is their behavior which they hide it till they become rich.

Money can change a person's behavior depending on his upbringing and culture acquired from his family and relatives. Others changed their behaviours from being selfish to selfless. Attitude matters whoever you may be.

My ex that was this calm fellow that couldn't hurt anyone became a randy womaniser just a month after he secured a good paying job. When people are humble and they are broke, I don't take it for real humanity.
Yeah, money brings the true personality of a person.

13,056Threads
98,239Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member