Can money truly buy happiness?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.495425
Referral Credit
I have come across certain persons who believe they can buy happiness as long as they have money. These set of people usually believe the only way to gain true happiness is by the amount of materials things they have. Personally i believe happiness cannot be bought because it is not limited to just material things alone.

Money can't buy happiness. Happiness is a state of mind which we cultivate through been contented with our lot. Though, money can give immediate gratification. True happiness comes with peace of mind.
That's just the truth. You can't buy happiness. it's not possible. Find happiness within you

I have come across certain persons who believe they can buy happiness as long as they have money. These set of people usually believe the only way to gain true happiness is by the amount of materials things they have. Personally i believe happiness cannot be bought because it is not limited to just material things alone.
No amount of money can really buy happiness. We only need to be grateful and contented of what we have. Look at the known people who committed suicide -- I think they are not happy even if they have more money than us.

Even though we need money, money is not everything, money cannot possibly buy happiness, even if you have a lot of money, if you are old, you cannot become young, or you have to recover from illness, even money becomes useless when you are sick, whatever you eat becomes unpleasant. So in principle we should not be enslaved by money but we must be able to enslave money.

Money can help us find happiness. We can buy what we want, attain our goals, and so on. However, it is not only about money. Even if they live comfortably, some wealthy people are not 100% happy.
That's correct money can help us find happiness. I will be a hypocrite when I say that money can't buy happiness. Being moneyless is a source of eternal suffering and condemnation of the fate.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member