• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Can we trust financial advice from internet?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When we consider planning to invest on something and when we want to start business we start from planning our financial abilities and planning the money we are spending on the investments, and in order to plan we need advice from experts of financial planning's, so when we search for a good financial advisors there are two place the internet and the offline world which is the traditional place, so which place is the best to find our financial advisors?

I think it mainly depends on you as an individual and also where online you are getting these information or tips from. There are actually some legit ones online though.

I think it mainly depends on you as an individual and also where online you are getting these information or tips from. There are actually some legit ones online though.
Yeah there are some legit financial advising platforms, and it would be okay to get the financial advice from them, but the problem will be finding a legit one and trusting to them will have some big trust issue.

In my opinion, it would be better if you confirmed first whether you really need a financial advisor. Choose the right financial advisor that suits your needs because they also have many specifications such as whether they serve individuals or only companies. Services such as debt, taxes, house construction, business, insurance, investment etc. So you need to ask about the main financial services they offer.

Yeah there are some legit financial advising platforms, and it would be okay to get the financial advice from them, but the problem will be finding a legit one and trusting to them will have some big trust issue.
Yes like myself, there are some that i have gotten before from various platforms online that actually worked for me. Then there are some that didn't.

Currently there are many sites or platforms that offer financial advice, although all sites cannot be trusted, it will be easier to detect if you use a local site that provides financial advisors. Online fees are cheaper than offline.
You are right, there are a lots of platforms that provide financial advices on the online world and the problem is finding legit and trusted platforms that will give us a real and trustworthy financial advices for our new business ideas.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member